*This is not a “threesome” or “entertainment” experience. If you’re interested in enhancing your relationship with one another, read on!
Is it time to:
In a Couple’s Session, you can:
- Relax with one another.
- Witness each other’s pleasure.
- Rediscover each other’s bodies
- Practice being curious and playful.
- Experience new delights.
- Explore the interplay of your energetic and physical connections.
- Develop greater emotional intimacy.
- Hone your communication skills.
- Learn awesome techniques for full-body ecstasy.
FAQs for a Couple’s Session
Q. “What happens in a couple’s session?”
A. What is in the service of your relationship? Is it pampering one of you? Both of you? Is it more about increasing loving connection? Learning to please each other? Enhancing verbal and/or physical communication? You choose, and we’ll craft the session from there.
Q. What session type should we choose?
A. Peruse my Offerings, and feel into what fits you best. If you are interested in two or more session types being combined, we can craft a Hybrid session that tends to them all!*
*Please note that it takes a certain amount of time to introduce new ideas and practices – and then practice them, so the more topics you choose, the longer the session! Alternatively, we can discuss creating a package of sessions over time (recommended for integration & time to play & practice on your own).
Q. How long a session should we book?
A. Here are some guidelines for how much time to set aside:
- 2hr minimum for an Emotional Intimacy Training session (2.5hrs. recommended) or to focus on one partner only for hands-on Experiential, Sensation Play, or Touch Training session (2.5-3hrs recommended)
- 3hrs minimum to focus on both partners individually for a hands-on Experiential, Sensation Play, or Touch Training session (3.5-4.5hrs recommended)
If you are looking for a deep-dive or more transformational work, contact me about day-long intensives &/or session packages.
Q. What do I do while my partner is receiving?
A. If the focus is mostly on one partner, the other partner is welcome to either witness or participate – e.g. making it into a 4-handed massage by touching upon their own inspiration, mirroring my touch, etc.
Q. How intimate can I be with my partner during the session?
A. You are welcome to engage as intimately with each other in these sessions as you would when you are alone.
Q. How much is a couple’s session?
A. Donations for Couple’s sessions in various cities can be found under each offering. If these donations are prohibitive, I encourage you to still reach out, and we can discuss possible exceptions for your circumstances.
~ Seattle Couple, together for 25 years
“My husband and I started our work with Ajna after I had a child. After giving birth my sexuality and sense of self had shifted to an unrecognizable place for me. I no longer wanted to be touched nor did I want to touch. Ajna helped us forge a new path to intimacy. Trusting Ajna was easy, as she is deeply grounded, loving, and has done her own work. We continue to work with Ajna simply to learn more about our bodies, emotional exploration, and pleasure.”
~ Couple from Bellingham, WA