Yes! With masks and other safety precautions (see next FAQ).
Let’s cure some of that touch deprivation with care! 🙂
SAFETY CLIFF NOTES:
- We’ll both wear masks.
- The studio will be super-clean, with air filters running, & additional buffer time of a full hour between any people (including practitioners) in the studio.
- No one with symptoms of any contagious illness will be seen (including the “common cold.”)
If you fall into categories 4 or 5, please hold off on making an appointment with me until further notice (e.g. we have a vaccine or a whole lot more information, more fool-proof safety measures, etc.). Perhaps consider phone or video coaching!
SAFETY PROTOCOLS: THE FULL STORY (feel free to skim or read in entirety, in accordance with your curiosity and/or concern)
Below is an outline of safety considerations for gathering in these still-precarious times, which I crafted with the aid of multiple heath care providers.
ADJUSTING BREATHWORK FOR FEWER MOISTURE DROPLETS
- Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
- Loss of smell
- Loss of appetite
When I don’t have to worry about either of us being an unknown carrier, & thus can take good care of our broader community; When we have a wide-spread reliable vaccine or some other unforeseen miracle occurs.
Here’s hoping & praying for it to be speedy!
I highly recommend giving yourself the gift of as much time as you can comfortably afford — to truly drop out of mundane reality and experience the sense of “timeless time.”
For first-time sessions, you may set aside the maximum amount of time you might desire, and then make an informed choice during the session (e.g., setting up 90min to 2hrs, TBD in session).
- 90min minimum for Touch Training for repeat folk, P-Spot, Master Your Erotic Energy, Outcalls, and sessions starting with a bath ceremony.
- 2hr minimum for women, Touch Training for new folk, Emotional Intimacy Training, and couples/focus on one partner.
- 3hrs minimum for couples/focus on both each partner individually.
- 90min. minimum for first-time Sensation Play
- 60min minimum for all other sessions.
Phone or Zoom Coaching sessions:
- Calm Your Nervous System – Breathwork & Guided Embodied Meditation: 1hr. – 90min.
- Ears to Hear – based on Holistic Peer Counseling: 1-2hrs.
- Emotional Intimacy Training: Heart-Centered Listening & Communicating: 90min-2.5hrs
- Belly2Belly – guided practices (with your partner): 90min. Introductory, 1-2hrs. for repeat folk
- Is it ED or Other?… : 1hr.
- Master Your Erotic Energy Download: 1hr-90min.
- Guided Movement – Gentle Stretching or Full Yoga Class: 1-2hrs.
- Being Serenaded and/or Singing with Me: 1hr-90min.
- Touch Training – Coaching on Approaches to Touch: 1hr.-90min.
- Give yourself enough “buffer” time before and after our session, so that you are not stressed by time on one end or the other
- Reflect upon your intentions for our time together
- Double-check that you’re feeling in optimal health (if not, please cancel!)
- Come hungry/low-blood-sugar. If we are meeting during your normal mealtime, please have a bite to tide you over
- Arrive super-stuffed with food – we’ll typically start with you belly-down on the massage table, and I want you to be comfortable! Plus, being really full with food commands much of your energy for digestion, and I recommend that energy to be more free to circulate throughout your whole body.
- Drink coffee/caffeinated beverages within at least hour prior to our session. Caffeine is a stimulant for the body and mind, and we’re going for relaxation of both! (Note: If you regularly drink coffee/black tea in the morning, you may want to continue to do so, to avoid a caffeine-withdrawl headache).
- Take any drugs beforehand, or bring them into my practice space. I do not condone any drug use (including pot) prior to or during our session, for the clarity of our communications, as well as for you to be able to feel the 100% natural and amazing sensations that occur from breath, touch, and connection! Having one alcoholic beverage within the hour of our session start is okay (though not ideal, as alcohol is a depressant, and we are looking to heighten sensations!). If you are noticeably intoxicated, our session will be terminated.
- Don’t bother doing hair-grooming that you don’t already regularly do. Please don’t go & get your first waxing ever & then be tender or broken out just to see me! 🙂 As long as I am not getting “stuck in the brambles,” I don’t mind any state of hair – and in fact prefer softer, longer hair over the prickly sensation of stubble.
- BYO well-fitted mask
- The clothing you come in is irrelevant.
- BYO well-fitted masks
- For Emotional Intimacy Training: Comfortable clothes – think sweatpants, pajamas.
- For Touch Training/All other Hands-On Sex-Ed: The room will be tailored to be amply warm for the receiving partner/s preference. The giver is welcome to be in light clothing, &/or undress to the level of their comfort.
- clear your calendar of anything that takes analytical/”left-brained” thinking
- (if it’s right for your belly & the time of day), enjoy a nice meal to “ground”
- Couples – perhaps continue your intentional time together at home or in your hotel
- Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
- Loss of smell
- Loss of appetite
Thanks in advance for taking best care of all we “touch”! <3
SEATTLE: My practice space is in SoDo, less than 10min. from Downtown Seattle without traffic, and closeby I-5, I-90, and Hwy 99, with a free parking lot. It is discrete and spacious, completely sound-proofed, with a shower, a good massage table, music, and great mood lighting.
I am currently not offering Outcalls during the pandemic.
NASHVILLE: The Gulch
For folk who have seen me before: You can call or text to schedule time same-day.
I require 2hrs. notice same-day sessions in Seattle.
If you are new to me, reviewing your Booking Request Form may take 1-3 days (depending on which screening option you choose, and/or the responsiveness of your practitioner references), so I encourage you to submit your form as soon as possible.
Texting is the best way to find out if I have same-day availability.
Please treat our session with the respect you would a business meeting or a doctor’s appointment.
While I do not require a fee for canceling, should you choose to cancel, I do ask that you give me as much advanced warning as possible, such that I may re-route my life in a timely manner. Thank you!
For same-day cancellations on sessions 3hrs or longer, I pay for 50% of my space rental, and ask that you cover that ($60 for 3hrs, $10 per every additional 1/2hr). Additional gestures of donation for cancellation for my time are appreciated.
If you do not communicate with me at all about cancelling (a.k.a. You are a “no-show),” I will likely not consider a second request from you. Communication is a sign of respect for my time and energy – traveling, preparing myself and the space for you, etc.
Short answer: No.
Longer answer: At least some amount of linear time is required to drop into “timeless time,” and a half-hour is not ample for that. These days, even an hour seems short! (If you are looking for a “quick fix,” please inquire elsewhere.)
Please call or text as soon as you are aware that you may be late. If I do not hear from you within 15min. of our scheduled start time, I will assume that you are a “no-show.” [Please see: What are your policies on canceling and rescheduling?] If we schedule an Incall in Seattle, I will have scheduled paid rental time. The ability to go over-time depends on whether the space is booked soon thereafter.
Yes — I have a shower available wherever I practice. You are welcome to shower before and/or after. (Showers at the start of the session are optional and up to you and your personal comfort.)
I don’t take credit cards.
You’re welcome to pick up a Visa Gift card (which can be purchased with a credit card at most drug stores) and present it to me with the receipt.
PayPal and Venmo can be a backup option for people who have seen me before.
Yes! I’m happy to add you to a blind-copy email distribution list, to alert you of my future travels. Alternatively, I can text you upon making travel plans to visit your city. (I recommend email notifications (if that works for you), as I can share more information via that communication modality). Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell me how you’d like to be contacted. You can also visit my online calendar on my Booking Request Form page to find out which city I am in at any given time (scroll down a smidge and look to the right).
I am currently not offering Outcalls.
Post-Pandemic: Yes, in High-End Seattle/Bellevue Hotels only, unless you are highly vouched for by 2 other practitioners.
Boston & Nashville: Incall only.
I’ll arrive discretely with candles and massage oil. I’ll tend to you on your bed (which is typically the height of a short massage table). If we schedule an Outcall, please be sure to heat your room beforehand, to accommodate your comfort.
Expectations & Etiquette
While I generally recommend letting go of expectations, here are some things that I can pretty much guarantee:
- I’ll check in with you to see how your body is doing, as well as how you are doing holistically (mind, body, emotions, etc.).
- I’ll review any intentions you have for our time together.
- You’ll move onto the massage table, and I’ll guide your attention out of your head and down into your body and breath.
- I’ll listen well to your words and body’s cues throughout the session.
- If it is an educational session, you’ll have opportunities to practice the techniques that I share.
- You can ask any questions that you have, at any time. (If they are personal questions, I will either answer honestly or tell you that I refrain to answer – usually the former.)
- We’ll drop into “timeless time” as you open up your senses, get to know your body better, and encounter bliss…
Ajna is the Sanskrit name for the 6th Chakra, associated with insight and intuition. I selected it as my “practice name” over a decade ago. I like to pronounce it “Ah-shznah.” I believe that the traditional pronunciation in Sanskrit would be “Ahdg-niah,” but I personally prefer the aural aesthetics of my chosen pronunciation. Please pardon my cultural appropriation.
Yes. My most recent photo shoot (with the red roses) is about 3yrs. old.
While your receiving is the main focus of our session, I am usually open to some amount of “mutual touch” (I am much like a cat, and love soft, slow caresses, with finger pads and nails!) I am never open to attention on my lower chakras. I will share with you what my body is authentically open to during our interaction. (If you are very attached to more mutual touch than that, I encourage you to search for “GFE” (Girl Friend Experience) or an escort, to meet your needs).
In light of current events with the Coronavirus…
because one can be an unknown carrier for 2-3wks, in order to take best care of both of us and all we love, not until further notice.
I offer a relatively “light” offering of Dark Tantra. The foci of these sessions are: letting go of control (in a consensual way), heightening kinesthetic experiences (with deprivation of sight), and/or experiencing a multitude of sensations (the intensity of which is determined by your desire). This is an opportunity for you to get to know your body and the variety of sensations to enjoy. Please read here for more information.
I do not offer role play, fetish play, dress-up, blood play, or more extreme forms of play; I am not a sadist; if you seek more than my offerings, a professional BDSM dominatrix would better serve you.
Tantra is a huge topic/area of study & practice. (I know practitioners who have been studying for 30 years and still consider themselves to be “babies,” so I have substantial humility here.) I can give you an introductory experience of a blend of basic tantric, Taoist, and yogic principles for us to practice together and for you to bring back into your personal relationships (which are highly advanced beyond typical American understanding of sensuality and intimacy).
If you are looking for a self-identified “Dakini or “tantric master,” I may be able to offer some other practitioner in your area – check out my Intimacy Resources, or email me.
Some Resources for Traditional Tantra: You may be interested in some of the books, events, and other resources I have on my Resources page on my website, to assist you in your explorations (particularly, under “Traditional Tantra”).
Some Resources for Traditional Tantra and Neo-Tantra: I recommend the website https://sacrederos.com/, which has definitions of terms commonly used in the Tantric and Neo-Tantric world, as well as articles about sacred sexuality.
For me, “Goddess Worship” is serving a woman in whatever way would please her best — whether that is drawing her a bath, rubbing her feet, making her dinner, etc. I understand that the typical definition of “Goddess Worship” is much more defined/limited/specific to mouth-on-lower-chakras. If you are inquiring about the former, and it is your true desire to give me pleasure during a session, I am happy to check in with my body and see what it desires (within the normal confines of my personal boundaries for sessions.) If you are inquiring about the latter, I encourage you to seek elsewhere.
I do not offer social meet-ups prior to a session. Due to the intimate &/or vulnerable nature of the conversational subject matter, I appreciate being in a private “container.”
I DO offer a free, 10-20-minute phone consultation for us to both determine if what you are seeking and what I offer are in alignment, or if it seems to be in your highest and best good to refer you onto another practitioner. (Select this option under “Session type” on the Booking Form).
I understand that you are making an investment in yourself by seeing me. I intend for the booking form and our phone conversation prior to scheduling to be ample for both of us to “feel into” whether we are a good fit to work together or not. If you come to my practice space and feel a lack of resonance, you are welcome to leave at any point.
First, if you have anything LESS than a stellar experience with me, please tell me directly — ideally through a call (206.319.5856); email is OK as well: email@example.com. I want to serve you well, so your honest and constructive feedback is very valuable to me.
If you have positive feedback, you can feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will add your words to my Testimonials page on my website. Thanks!
I am happy to provide a reference for you if you felt we had a good experience together.
Please give the following information to the practitioner that is requesting a reference (so that I might easily and successfully locate you in my contacts & (private) session notes):
- your full name
- what city we’ve seen each other in
- the phone number/s I would have associated with you
- your current email address, as well as any email addresses you may have used with me in the past
Then give her this contact information for me:
Yes, thank you! 🙂
- flowers (roses, calla-lillies, lillies, and all others)
- soy- or palm-wax candles (with either *essential oils or no scent;* no perfume – including ingredients like “natural scents,” which can be code for “perfume”) . Thank you!
- darker chocolate (50-75%).
Additional financial donations are always appreciated, to support my continuing education, travel, freedom, and wellbeing!