Well, “the Vids” finally got me, and I have subsequently relaxed my position re: fear of Covid-contagion.
My status: I am fully vaxxed, with a booster from 9/30/22, & I got my first case of Covid in Nov. ’22 – so now I have some antibodies for a while.
My New Policy: Common Sense & Care. If you have sicky symptoms of any illness (Covid or otherwise), please cancel with me and stay put, to take best care of both of us. I’ll do the same. Sound good? 🙂
I will not be asking or checking for vax cards. You are welcome to ask for mine. And I am additionally willing and able to wear a mask upon your request, if you choose to be more conservative for whatever reason.
For any first-time session, there is a touch of time at the start that is devoted to downloading a couple of foundational tools for you to better “drop into” your experience, to stay with the present moment, and deepen your connection with yourself and with me. This takes a bit of linear time that is unique to the first session (for subsequent sessions, they’ll already be in your “toolbox” to call upon with ease!)
Beyond that, I highly recommend giving yourself the gift of as much time as you can comfortably afford — to truly drop out of mundane reality and experience the sense of “timeless time.” (Unless you are a highly trained meditator, it usually takes a certain amount of *linear time* to achieve “timeless time”).
- 90min minimum for any 1st-time session for men, and for P-Spot, Touch Training, & Master Your Energy for repeat clients.
- 2hr minimum for women & trans/non-binary folx, P-Spot, Touch Training, & Master Your Energy for new folk, Emotional Intimacy Training, and couple’s:focus on 1 partner.
- 3hrs minimum for couples/focus on each partner individually.
SEATTLE: Both my primary (gorgeous!) and back-up practice spaces are in SoDo, less than 10min. from Downtown Seattle without traffic, and close by I-5, I-90, and Hwy 99, & with a free parking lot.
Both: Spacious, with a shower, a good massage table, music, well-sound-buffered.
Space #1 – So beautiful I blush. I am honored to have the privilege to work out of such a finely-crafted, well-tended, flush-with-ambience-and-fine-art space. (I am the only practitioner of my kind who utilizes this space.) I hope you get the chance to enjoy it…
Preferred for: Really, all sessions except Sensation Play with Impact. Always for first-time sessions, and especially for all sessions with Women & Couples.
Ideal for: Bath Ceremonies
Available to me: Mon. 4-6:30p and Tues. thru Fri. 10a-4:30p;
& upon exception: Tues. thru Fri. 4:30-8:30p & Select weekends 10a-8p for $50/hr. additional rental fee.
Space #2 – Darker, moodier, with more archetypically masculine features.
Bonuses: *Completely* sound-proofed, great mood lighting.
Ideal for: Sensation Play sessions, or occasionally for traveling clients when #1 is unavailable.
Available to me: Mon. 9a-1:30p & 5:30-9p; Tues.-Sun. 9a-9p; Weekends 9a-9p
NASHVILLE: Berry Hill
- Give yourself enough “buffer” time before and after our session, so that you are not stressed by time on one end or the other
- Reflect upon your intentions for our time together
- Make sure that you’re feeling in optimal health (if not, please cancel!) & that you have not recently been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 and/or symptoms of any contagious illness
- Bring your vaccination card or photo of your card.
- Come hungry/low-blood-sugar. If we are meeting during your normal mealtime, please have a bite to tide you over
- Arrive super-stuffed with food – we’ll typically start with you belly-down on the massage table, and I want you to be comfortable! Plus, being really full with food commands much of your energy for digestion, and I recommend that energy to be more free to circulate throughout your whole body.
- Drink coffee/caffeinated beverages within at least an hour prior to our session. Caffeine is a stimulant for the body and mind, and we’re going for relaxation of both! (Note: If you regularly drink coffee/black tea in the morning, you may want to continue to do so, to avoid a caffeine-withdrawl headache).
- Take any drugs beforehand, or bring them into my practice space. I do not condone any drug use (including pot) prior to or during our session, for the clarity of our communications, as well as for you to be able to feel the 100% natural and amazing sensations that occur from breath, touch, and connection! Having one alcoholic beverage within the hour of our session start is okay (though not ideal, as alcohol is a depressant, and we are looking to heighten sensations!). If you are noticeably intoxicated, our session will be terminated.
- Don’t bother doing hair-grooming that you don’t already regularly do. Please don’t go & get your first waxing ever & then be tender or broken out just to see me! 🙂 As long as I am not getting “stuck in the brambles,” I don’t mind any state of hair – and in fact prefer softer, longer hair over the prickly sensation of stubble.
- For Emotional Intimacy Training: Comfortable clothes – think sweatpants, pajamas.
- For all other sessions: the clothing you come in is irrelevant.
- For Emotional Intimacy Training: Comfortable clothes – think sweatpants, pajamas.
- For Touch Training/All other Hands-On Sex-Ed: The room will be tailored to be amply warm for the receiving partner’s preference. The giver is welcome to be in light clothing, &/or undress to the level of their comfort.
- clear your calendar of anything that takes analytical/”left-brained” thinking
- (if it’s right for your belly & the time of day), enjoy a nice meal to “ground”
- Couples – perhaps continue your intentional time together at home or in your hotel
Please bring whatever will nutritionally support you – fruit, snacks, protein sources, etc. I will always have water and tea available, and will typically bring some fruit & nuts to share for sessions 2hrs or more. *Please alert me via text if you have a nut allergy!*
If our session is over 3hrs & bridges over a typical mealtime for you & my fruit & nuts won’t tide you over, please be sure to bring a hearty niblet that will sustain you!
Thanks in advance for taking best care of all we “touch”! <3
Below are some resources for you:
Hands-on Trauma Recovery Therapy:
Understanding & Healing Trauma
If you move through some healing work with this or other therapeutic modalities that lead you to be able to encounter touch without trauma response, I’d be more than happy to have an introductory call with you.
Sometimes…. less often these days…
For Repeat Folk: You can call or text me to see if (by chance) I am available for same-day sessions.
I require 2hrs. notice at minimum for same-day sessions in Seattle.
If you are new to me, I require an introductory phone call and have limited administrative days for these, so I encourage you to sign up for one as soon as possible!
Texting is the best way to find out if I have same-day availability (if I have my phone on and am not absorbed in whatever I’m up to!)
Please treat our session with the respect you would a business meeting or a doctor’s appointment.
While I currently do not require a fee for canceling, should you choose to cancel, I do ask that you give me as much advanced warning as possible, such that I may re-route my life in a timely manner. Thank you!
For same-day cancellations: Gestures of money for cancellation to consider my time and energy are appreciated, and will encourage me to consider the possibility of rescheduling with you. Text me to Venmo.
If you do not communicate with me at all about cancelling (a.k.a. You are a “no-show),” I will not consider a second request from you. Communication is a sign of respect for my time and energy – traveling, preparing myself and the space for you, etc.
Please call or text as soon as you are aware that you may be late. If I do not hear from you within 15min. of our scheduled start time, I will assume that you are a “no-show.” [Please see: What is your cancelation policy?] If we schedule an Incall in Seattle, I will have scheduled paid rental time. The ability to go over-time depends on whether the space is booked soon thereafter.
Yes. You are welcome to shower before and/or after.
I don’t take credit cards.
Cash is king! (No fees for either of us). If this is extremely challenging for you,
For new clients: Pick up a Visa Gift card (which can be purchased with a credit card at most drug stores) and present it to me with the receipt.
For repeat clients: Venmo
*Heads up that I work trips are becoming a rarity for me, and my rates for such a high-energy expenditure will raise prior to my next trip.
That said, Yes; I’m happy to add you to a blind-copy email distribution list, to alert you of my future travels. Email me at email@example.com. You can also visit my online calendar on my Scheduling page to find out my whereabouts.
I welcome you to come visit me in my home base of The Emerald City, in Seattle!
No. An hour (or even 75min.) is not ample for the deep experiences that I offer. I encourage you to allow yourself an expanse of time to BE with yourself and with me, in this harried world…
You would think so after an extensive relationship coach training, wouldn’t ya? ;). But/& touch continues to be one of my super-powers, and Oxytocin is such powerful medicine – if you want to talk something out, let’s do it in a snuggle! (It’ll help downregulate the nervous system, keep head & heart connected, & just plain feel nicer than two talking heads…)
Expectations & Etiquette
While I generally recommend letting go of expectations, here are some things that I can pretty much guarantee:
- I’ll check in with you to see how your body is doing, as well as how you are doing holistically (mind, body, emotions, etc.).
- I’ll review any intentions you have for our time together.
- You’ll move onto the massage table, and I’ll guide your attention out of your head and down into your body and breath.
- I’ll listen well to your words and body’s cues throughout the session.
- If it is an educational session, you’ll have opportunities to practice the techniques that I share.
- You can ask any questions that you have, at any time. (If they are personal questions, I will either answer honestly or tell you that I refrain to answer – usually the former.)
- We’ll drop into “timeless time” as you open up your senses, get to know your body better, and encounter bliss…
The blunt answer: at *some* point between your last poo & our session, and/or if you’ve had a lot of physical exertion or stress since your last shower, please do! Either at your home/office/gym or at my practice space. Thanks!
Tantra is a huge topic/area of study & practice. (I know practitioners who have been studying for 30 years and still consider themselves to be “babies,” so I have substantial humility here.) I can give you an introductory experience of a blend of essential tantric, Neo-tantric, Taoist, and yogic principles for us to practice together and for you to bring back into your personal relationships (which are highly advanced beyond typical American understanding of sensuality and intimacy). Thus, I use the phrase “tantric sensibility.” The base of my work could also be called “embodied presence” or “mindful touch.”
If you are looking for a self-identified “Tantrika,” “Dakini,” or “tantric master,” check out practitioners around the world on sacrederos.com &/or Google! 🙂
For More on Traditional Tantra: You may be interested in some of the books, events, and other resources I have on my Resources page, to assist you in your explorations (particularly, under “Traditional Tantra”).
For More on Traditional Tantra & Neo-Tantra: I recommend the website https://sacrederos.com/, which has definitions of terms commonly used in the Tantric and Neo-Tantric world, as well as articles about sacred sexuality.
Ajna is the Sanskrit name for the 6th Chakra, associated with insight and intuition. I adopted it as my “practice name,” and pronounce it “Ah-shznah.” I believe that the traditional pronunciation in Sanskrit would be “Ah-gyah,” but I personally prefer the aural aesthetics of my chosen pronunciation. Please pardon my cultural appropriation.
While your receiving is the main focus of our session, I am usually open to some amount of “mutual touch” (I am much like a cat, and love soft, slow caresses, with finger pads and nails!) I am never open to attention on my lower chakras. I will share with you what my body is authentically open to during our interaction. (If you are very attached to more mutual touch than that, I encourage you to search for “GFE” (Girl Friend Experience) or an escort, to meet your needs).
I offer a relatively “light” offering of Dark Tantra. The foci of these sessions are: letting go of control (in a consensual way), heightening kinesthetic experiences (with deprivation of sight), and/or experiencing a multitude of sensations (the intensity of which is determined by your desire). This is an opportunity for you to get to know your body and the variety of sensations to enjoy. Please read here for more information.
I do not offer role play, fetish play, dress-up, blood play, or more extreme forms of play; I am not a sadist; if you seek more than my offerings, a professional BDSM domme/dominatrix would better serve you.
For me, “Goddess Worship” is serving a woman in whatever way would please her best — whether that is drawing her a bath, rubbing her feet, back tickles, making her a meal, etc. I am aware that one codified definition of “Goddess Worship” is much more limited/specific – referring to an act I do not perform.
If you are inquiring about the former, and it is your true wish to give me whatever is my delight during a session, I am happy to check in with my body and see what it desires (within the normal confines of my personal boundaries.)
No. I do not condone any drug use (including pot) prior to or during our session, for the clarity of our communications, as well as for you to be able to feel the 100% natural and amazing sensations that occur from breath, touch, and connection! If you are noticeably intoxicated, our session will be terminated.
I do not offer social meet-ups prior to a session. Due to the intimate &/or vulnerable nature of the conversational subject matter, I appreciate being in a private “container.”
I DO offer a free introductory call for us to both determine if what you are seeking and what I offer are in alignment, or if it seems to be in your highest and best good to refer you onto another practitioner.
I understand that you are making an investment in yourself by seeing me. I intend for the scheduling form and our introductory phone conversation to be ample for both of us to “feel into” whether we are a good fit to work together or not. If you feel a lack of resonance during our session, you can leave at any point.
First, if you have anything LESS than a stellar experience with me, please tell me directly — ideally through a call (206.319.5856); email is OK as well: firstname.lastname@example.org. I want to serve you well, so your honest and constructive feedback is very valuable to me.
If you have positive feedback, you can feel free to email me at email@example.com, and I will add your words to my Testimonials page on my website. Thanks!
I am happy to provide a reference for you if we both felt we had a good experience together.
Please give the following information to the practitioner that is requesting a reference (so that I might easily and successfully locate you in my contacts & (private) session notes):
- your full name
- what city we’ve seen each other in
- the phone number/s I would have associated with you
- your current email address, as well as any email addresses you may have used with me in the past
Then give her this contact information for me:
Yes, thank you! 🙂
My first choice would be for you to donate to my beloved local embodiment center, which is working to stay open for people to gather and connect: PayPal the Sacred Embodiment Community LLC. (Where it says “What’s this payment for?” you may skip this & “Continue” or write “Thrival.” 🙂 (Like survival, but better). OR you can give me cash post-session & tell me it is dedicated to The Center – I’ll get it there.
If you really want to give to ME, I accept with grace and ease… 🙂
Additional money-gifts are always most appreciated, as they are the most flexible! and support my investments in my self-care, continuing education, travel, and holistic wellbeing.
As for physical gifts, I love:
- flowers (roses, calla-lillies, lillies, and colorful bouquets)
- soy- or palm-wax candles (with either *essential oils or no scent;* no perfume – including ingredients like “natural scents,” which can be code for “perfume”) . Thank you!
- darker, organic chocolate (65-75%).
I also fly fairly monogamously via Alaska Airlines; feel free to throw me your extra miles!